Bonnie Brae: Around the Neighborhood
The Bonnie Brae shopping district is located along S University Blvd between Exposition and Ohio Avenues. Anchored by the famous Bonnie Brae Ice Cream shop on the corner of Ohio Ave., this tiny strip is packed with lots of local gems. From pasta to pansies, you'll get what you need here. And like the University Hills neighborhood, Bonnie Brae also has lots of vintage 1950s era signage.
If you've driven down University and passed this colorful little block wondering what it was all about, it's time you stop--your car that is. Parking is easy along side streets. So pull over and explore this small and mighty Denver neighborhood.
- The Bonnie Brae business district runs along S University Blvd. between E Exposition and E Ohio Aves.
- Get driving directions from Google Maps.
Get there by Bicycle/Bus/Light Rail
- Bike Route D-16 runs along Exposition Ave.
- Bus Route 24 goes to Bonnie Brae.
- Light rail lines C, D, E, F, and H stop at the I-25 & Broadway Station.
- Light rail lines H, E, and F stop at the Lousiana-Pearl and DU stations.
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)