A Slice of Broadway: Around the Neighborhood
This section of our beloved Broadway forms the dividing line between the Baker, Speer, and West Wash Park neighborhoods. On the map, it may just look like a border zone, but in person this area has its own distinct personality: funky, artful, a little kinky, and abuzz from dusk ‘til dawn.
You’ll find high-end shoes and gritty music venues with playful art—like crocheted parking-meter-warmers— that ties the whole hodgepodge together. You’ve got to love Broadway!
View Larger Map
- The neighborhood is just south of downtown Denver.
- The main intersection is 1st Ave & Broadway
- The district is between roughly 5th Ave. and Alameda Ave.
- This section of Broadway also forms the border between the Speer, Baker, and West Wash Park neighborhoods.
- Get driving directions with Google Maps
- Broadway is a one-way street, headed south.
- There is plenty of metered parking along Broadway and on cross streets.
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)