Mile High Business Alliance Fall Legislative Breakfast
The Fall Legislative Breakfast is an event designed to build strong relationships between local legislators and the local business community.
This event is a valuable opportunity for members to meet their legislators in small groups and generate meaningful discussion on the future of our business community. This is a MHBA Members Only Event.
- Current issues that challenge local business leaders
- Key pieces of legislation affecting the local business community from different levels of government
- Different resources available to small business owners
- Denver City Council Members: Christopher Herndon D-11, Debbie Ortega At-Large
- State Senators: Cheri Jahn D-20, Jessie Ulibarri D-21, Andy Kerr D-22
- State Representatives: Jeanne Labuda D-1, Angela Williams D-7, Jonathan Singer D-11, Cheri Gerou D-25, Tracy Kraft-Tharp D-29, Mike Johnston D-33, Lois Landgraf D-21, Polly Lawrence D-39, Chris Holbert D-44
- Business Development Manager of OEDIT, Office of Governor John Hickenlooper: Sam Bailey
- District Director, Office of U.S. Congressman Jared Polis: Andy Schultheiss
- Senior Advisor for Business Affairs, Office of U.S. Senator Michael Bennet, Monisha Merchat
Denver, CO 80202