Highlands Square: Around the Neighborhood
"No more handsome location for residences can be found than on the highlands of Highland."
- Rocky Mountain News, 1859
Though the days of streetcars are gone, the hustle and bustle of shoppers, diners, and residents remain. Enjoy the tree-canopied sidewalks, the plentiful patios, and the charm of the 1850s architecture.
Stroll the streets every third Thursday for drinks, Hors d'oeuvres, art, live music, and general merriment.
View Larger Map
- The neighborhood is just northwest of downtown Denver.
- The main intersection is W 32nd Ave. and Lowell Blvd.
- The district is between Perry St. and Irving St.
- Get driving directions from Google Maps.
Get there by Bicycle
- Bike Routes D-1, D-3, D-4, and D-6 come to the neighborhood.
Get there by Bus
- Take Bus Route 28 to W 29th & Lowell
- Take Bus Route 32 to W 32nd & Meade
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)