Riverfront Park: Around the Neighborhood
Riverfront, or Little Raven, is one of Denver's hidden gems. Tucked between the Millennium Bridge that terminates the 16th Street Mall in LoDo and the expansive Commons Park, Riverfront hosts a handful of cheery locally-owned businesses.
Due to its proximity to the 16th Street Mall and the Platte River Trail, Riverfront is also one of those special places that's much easier to get to on foot or by bike than it is by car (it even has a B-Cycle station). From the top of the Millennium Bridge, you can enjoy the views to the West (LoHi) and to the East (downtown). And if the thought of climbing all of those stairs intimidates you, don't fret, there are elevators on both sides of the bridge.
View Larger Map
Locating Riverfront Park / Little Raven
- The neighborhood is on the west side of downtown Denver, between the Platte River and LoDo.
- The main intersection is Little Raven St. and Bassett St. (near 15th St. & Little Raven).
- Get driving directions here
Get there by Bicycle
- Bike Routes D-4, D-6, and the Cherry Creek Trail come to the neighborhood.
Get there by Bus & Light Rail
- Take Bus Route 10
- Light Rail Lines E & C end at the 16th St Mall. Head west on 16th St and you can take the ped bridges to the neighborhood (1/4 mi).
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)