Washington Park: Around the Neighborhood
Teeming with runners, cyclists, dog-walkers, picnics, sport leagues, and events, Washington Park (known by locals as “Wash Park”) is at the heart of the neighborhoods south of downtown. Located between Speer, Downing, University, and I-25, this neighborhood covers a lot of ground, making it one of Denver's largest neighborhoods.
The businesses in Wash Park are nestled in little clusters throughout the neighborhood, so prepare for a little adventure as you walk, drive, or bike the old-tree-lined streets.
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)