West Washington Park: Around the Neighborhood
Teeming with runners, cyclists, dog-walkers, picnics, sport leagues, and events, Washington Park (known by locals as “Wash Park”) is at the heart of the neighborhoods south of downtown. West Wash Park is a residential area packed with hidden gems. Nestled between beautiful homes and towering trees, you’ll find great little shops, restaurants, and neighborhood bars.
View Larger Map
- The neighborhood lies between Broadway, Downing, Speer Blvd., and I-25.
- The neighborhood is just northwest of downtown Denver.
- There are several businesses scattered thoughout this highly residential neighborhood.
- Get driving directions from Google Maps.
Get there by Bicycle, Bus, and Light Rail
- Bike Routes D-9, D-11, and D-16 come to the neighborhood.
- Bus Routes 0, 0L, 3, 11, 12 come to the neighborhood.
- The closest light rail stations are at I-25 & Broadway Blvd.
- and at Louisiana Ave. & Pearl St.
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)